2012年1月11日水曜日

Swimming

I have written 8 blog posts so far. But I haven't posted about swimming.

In fact, I belonged to swimming club for 8 years.

I won second prize in my city when I was a junior high school student.

I was a butterflyer.\o/

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

There are a lot of great swimmers in Osaka because Osaka has Kinki Univ High School and Taisei High School. Taisei High School is near my house. I thought I enter this school but I focused on study. I wanted to enjoy a club activity. The training of powerful team is VERY hard. When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to Daito Swimming School. We swam long distance everyday. During summer vacation, we swam 12km per day. It was too hard. I retired when I was 2nd grade in JHS and entered JHS's swimming club.

There are some good friends in the club. I really enjoyed the club activity. I took up a post as a vice captain. I made training method for everone. Everyone's speed increased.

We got a third place in my city's race of relay. This is the best memory of my club activity!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! You must have been a verrrryy good swimmer.
    Second place and third place in the relay!
    I think that the butterfly is the hardest style, isn't it?

    返信削除
  2. Yes, butterfly is the hardest.
    I diringly chose butterfly because there are a lot of swimmers who choose flee style!

    返信削除