2012年1月6日金曜日

High School Rugby Championship

Happy New Year!

How are you doing?

During the year-end and New Year holidays, High School Rugby Championship is held at Hanazono Stadium in Osaka. In fact, this stadium is near my high school. My high school is Hanazono High School. Hanazono is the Mecca of high school rugby. However, Hanazono High School's rugby club is lack of members...

To return to the subject, the final game will be held in January 7th. I want to go to watch the game, but I have a TOEFL exam...

The game is Higashi Fukuoka High School(Fukuoka) vs Toukaidai Gyousei High School(Osaka).

This is Higashi Fukuoka High School.
クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

This is Toukaidai Gyousei High School.
クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

I want Toukaidai Gyousei to win the game because Toukaidai Gyousei is the representation from Osaka.

I'll record the game and watch after the TOEFL exam!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm not much of a rugby fan, but I hope your favorite team wins.... and I hope you do well on the TOEFL exam, too!

    返信削除