2012年1月11日水曜日

Golf

Last semester, I played golf in sports class. I think golf is very difficult.

Speaking of golf, Ryo Ishikawa is best remembered in Japan.

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

He is the same age as me. is birthday is September 17th and My birtheday is September 18th!

There is  another famous player. Tiger Woods is the best remembered player in the world.

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

I want to improve my golf skill, and I want to play golf with my future company's colleagues. I think golf is necessary for businessmen because there are some opportunities of playing golf with their boss.

Don't beat your boss! You must lose! lol

1 件のコメント:

  1. Yeah, Ishikawa is on the way up and has a bright future. Tiger is probably not going to repeat his amazing run of victories, but he is still a top golfer.

    Good point: don't beat your boss!

    I had a set of golf clubs, which someone gave me when he got a new set. But I never used them. Maybe someday.

    返信削除