2011年12月6日火曜日

Sumo

I used to watch sumo when I was a junior high school and senior high school student. Recently, I don't stay home at p.m. 5 to 6. So, I can't watch sumo. However, I want you to know about sumo because sumo is a national sport of Japan.

Nowadays, there are many foregin sumo wrestlers. Especially, there are a lot of Mongolian wrestlers.
Maybe, you know, Hakuho is one of them. He is Yokozuna(grand champion).
He is from Mongolia.
クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

Japanese wrestlers are said they are weak, but some wrestlers do their best.
Kotoshogiku and Kishenosato have become an Ozeki(second grade).

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

Finally, I put the video which is my best game.


This is Hakuho vs Asashoryu(he ritired).
It's sumo!

Let's watch sumo.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I used to watch sumo a lot when I first came to Japan. But in recent years I hardly ever do. Maybe only on the news sometimes. I wonder why there aren't so many successful Japanese rikishi recently in this most traditional of Japanese sports?

    返信削除