2011年11月20日日曜日

Usain Bolt

Yah man!
I would like to write about Usain Bolt.

Good to go!

Do you know him?


Yes, he is the fastest runner in the world!
I like him for some reasons.

First, he is from Jamaica.
I'm interested in Jamaica because I like Reggae music.
I could understand what he said in an interview.
Jamaican people speak English. Some people use Patwa which is a dialect in Jamaica.
I want to visit Jamaica.

Second, he is black person.
I want to be a black person because black people are cool.
They go best with primary colors. For example, red, yellow, green. They are rasta color.
Also, black people are dynamic and good at playing sports.

Finally, he is humorous. He always says interesting things. He always dances. But, when the race started, he ran very fast!

Here is the video when he made the world record!


It's great sprint!

I think my sprint takes twice the time of him...

Thank you for your reading.

Big up!

1 件のコメント:

  1. He really is so fast. When he races, it seems as if he could set another record any time he feels like it.

    返信削除